Teen Health Community
Confused!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Confused!

So lately I have had weird stuff going on in my body. Last week I was heavily constipated, bloated, and stressed from many things going on. Now that the stress is gone, my stomach still looks bloated, and its squishy and gassy, yet my weight has only changed within a pound of what it was a month ago. I am still midly constipated and my period should have been this week but it never did. I am not sexually active and have  never had a physical relationship. Any thoughts?
Stress and being dehydrated can cause constipation. Are you drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day? Get yourself an over the counter stool softener to take for a couple of days. If you don't get back to normal with your bowel movements after that then get in to see your Dr.