Help me
I have numbness on the tip of my tongue, it is not burning nor is my throat in pain, I have not experienced any change or difficulty in swallowing. What is wrong?
Hi!
Tip of the tongue numbness can be the first sign of Bell’s palsy, peripheral neuropathy due to diabetes, MS, vitamin B 12 deficiency, or due to a mini stroke. Even if you do not have any other symptoms, please get this investigated immediately.
Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.