Is it hormones or something more?, please help
Hey guys,
Lately i have been feeling extremely sad, guilty and anxious, for no reason. I have told my mother about this, and she just thinks its hormones ( I'm fourteen years old and ive been growing at a fast pace)
This has been going on for about a month now, do you think it will go away once i finish puberty?

do you thinks its raging hormones or something more?
Hi!
Well, yes, teenage-hood is a stressful time with adolescents going through several emotions. However, the emotions you are feeling should not linger and make it difficult for you to carry out your daily routine. It would be best to consult your school counselor to begin with. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.