Is my boyfriend mentally ill/What condition does this sound like to you?
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 7 months. A lot of people comment on how well we work together, and I love him deeply.

I think he may suffer from depression/anxiety/bpd but its too hard to pinpoint as it feels like they all minorly cross over. He has irrational worries at least 4 times a day (For example, last night he told me he worried that I'd become a famous Bond actress and have sex with another man), he worries so much everyday that he's not doing it right or that I'm feeling negative towards him. He gets down a lot and cries sometimes when I tell him how I'm feeling. After we do something slightly sexual he feels overwhelmingly guilty. He told me he doesnt know what he feels or who he is apart from the fact that hes in love with me and wants to stay in this relationship.

He's never been cruel to me or angry, he appears calm on the outside. He says he feels like he cannot control his personality and feels like he always gets things wrong. He used to have bad social anxiety before I met him but that appears to have subsided now. Like I said he never gets angry, never hallucinates, and has never had a panic attack. He is not afraid to leave his home. He just says he feels mentally insane.

I suffer from the onset of depression/bipolar but we never argue or fight. He seems to understand me in a way that he knows mental health.

What is his illness?
Hey I'm going thru the same exact thing except my bf feels like the cops are out to get him because he thinks my lol will tdurn him in for harrasment nexus she doesn't even slow us to tlk to eachother because he's black but else do it anyways and yea I'm going thru almost everything u just said but with my bf wow I'm glad someone else out there is going thru Tue same stuff as me(: