Pregnancy without Penetration (Brown DIscharge)
Around January 5th I was intimate with my boyfriend his penis touched the outside of my vagina but did not ever penetrate. There was not any semen present, so precum would be the only thing that could be possible. My last period started December 29th, and my ovulation date was January 12. It seems like I have a longer cycle but my periods aren't usually spot on with the day they should come. It is now February 3rd and I still haven't started my period. A few days ago I had a little bit of brown discharge spotting, but it was only amount and then stopped. A day or two after that I had some creamy whitish pink discharge. Then yesterday I had more brown, but still a small amount. Today I have a heavier amount.  I know brown and pink discharge can be a sign of pregnancy but for me it occurred way more than 14 days after (more like at least 21-23). I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, but I've heard that they can be wrong early into pregnancy or that it could have been too diluted by me drinking too much water. What are the chances I could be pregnant?
Hi!
Well, if your ovulation date was Jan 12th, then chances of a pre-ejaculate at the vaginal opening making you pregnant is pretty remote. In all probability you have an irregular cycle. If your cycles are longer than 28 days, then you would probably have ovulated after Jan 12th, thereby further reducing your chances of pregnancy. So, the delay is unlikely to be due to pregnancy. Please wait for another 3-4 days and go for a blood pregnancy test. If you get your periods, and continue to experience irregular periods, then please consult a gynecologist regarding this. Also, plan a birth control if you are into a relationship. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.