Teen Health Community
Small Penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Small Penis

I'm 12 years old and my penis is 2 inches soft and 3 inches erect. Is that a normal size of a penis for a 12 year old?

P.S. There's this girl who is really hot and I want to ask her out, but I'm too scared. What should I do?
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
your penis is fine.

why don't you write her a note first and give it to her.ask her to write you a letter back to tell you if she likes you.
Blank
203342_tn?1328740807
The best way to show a girl you like her is to just be nice to her. Smile at her. Be friendly. Get comfortable with just light conversation. Talk about school. Ask her about subjects, what she likes, what she thinks is hard, what did she think of the teacher, etc. Just be friendly and non-threatening. After awhile when you feel more comfortable with her, then you can ask her if she'd like to go to the park, movies, etc. But take your time. Don't rush it. Girls don't like to be rushed.

And I agree with the above poster. Your penis is fine. You will be doing a lot of growing over the next several years. Don't worry about it. Nobody really knows or cares except you, anyway. :)
Blank
313193_tn?1194195898
Yeah i agree with the above posts, When i was around 12, my penis was about the same size, alls i can say is, look forward to the future and you'll be happy with the outcome :]
x
Blank
asif u would care how big ur **** is at 12 lol u have ages man for it to grow, give it time
Blank
Bro, im 15 and my penis is only 4 1/2 inches. Thats tiny compared to an adult. Dont worry about it. Itll grow, and even if u fall a bit on the short side it doesnt matter. Besides, u have fingers too. They get the job done aswell. when u get to the point where ur ready for that kind of stuff, ask the girl what she wants.
Hope this sorta helped :P
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Teen Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank