Teen Health Community
Undescended Testis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Undescended Testis

I am a 17 year old boy. My left testicle didn't descend till the age of 11. At 11, i underwent a surgery, by which left testicle was brought into the scrotum (a little below the penis). Since then, it hasn't shown a substantial growth. My right Testicle is of average size, and hangs at an optimum distance from the pubis. I wan't to know whether this condition will affect my capacity to produce a child in the future. I had had ejaculations a number of times and semen was colourless( sticky, but almost transparent)..... Is this an indication of low sperm count??????