What do i do if have phimosis?
This is a serious question. So i was in biology class and they were teaching us sex education. So they said to pull back the skin around the penis to wash the inside because of stuff that builds up there. Problem is CANT pull my skin back... i thought it was normal. I have only got a very small hole, less than 1 cm in diameter... I DONT want to tell my parents, i just cant. Im 16 so i was thinking in 2 years when i finally can drive and go out properly to go see a doctor but where i live they charge so i wouldnt really be able to afford one.. i... i dont know what to do. im worried that this will affect sex or something in the future. i also dont want to have a nasty weird infection. i am MOST CERTAINLY SURE, 100% that i have it. ive tried stretching it but it just would hurt too much and probably bleed.

please someone, tell me what to do :((
Hi!
I can understand your hesitation to tell your parents, but it is best to get this investigated and treated as it can later affect your sex life. Tight foreskin or phimosis can be treated both medically and surgically. If you had a tight foreskin right from the beginning or if it cannot be corrected medically then circumcision and preputioplasty are the two operational procedures to correct it with good results. Medically it can be corrected by applying steroid creams and manual stretching. This is possible if the phimosis is of more recent onset and caused by infections and adhesions.
However it is difficult to comment beyond this without examination. Please discuss these possibilities with your urologist.
Take care!