Teen Health Community
could i get pregnant? what are the chances?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to teen health, including abuse, acne and skin, alcohol and drugs, ADD/ADHD, exercise, growth disorders, infectious diseases, learning disorders, nutrition, piercings and tattoos, teen pregnancy, relationships, safe sex, sports injuries, STDs, vaccines, and weight loss.

okay so me and my boyfriend had sex on jan 31. so at first he was in me with no condom on for a bit and i know for a fact only a little pre-*** went in me, then after he grabbed a condom and finished in me with condom on(didnt break or anything). after (i believe) he went to the bathroom and took a pee. and after a while we started having sex again, but it was only for a bit (mabye 5 min) and he didnt ejacualate, what are the chances in percentage of me being pregnant and what should i do? please honest answers ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT...
Hi!
Pecum is a clear fluid secreted when a male is aroused. In chemical composition it is close to semen but has no sperms in it. If a person has ejaculated in the last 24 hours, then some sperms remain viable in his urethra. These sperms may mix with the precum or preejaculate fluid secreted subsequently while this fluid passes through the urethra. So if a person has passed urine several times or if more than 24 hours have passed since the last ejaculation, there is less chance of alive or viable sperms in the urethra. However women are known to get pregnant if the precum entered their vagina. Usually in this case the man had either masturbated in the last 24 hours or had normal sex and had not passed urine since then. Hence though the quantity and quality of sperms is not good enough sometimes, it may be good enough to cause pregnancy especially if the man had ejaculated in the previous few hours and the woman was close to her ovulation. So, if your periods delay beyond 4-5 days (some delay is expected as you are stressed out) then take a pregnancy test and see. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.