help please? i have no doctor
hi! i am a 17 year old who is relentlessly urinating.my left lower abdomen feels persistent pressure.i feel the same pressure while urinating.however , i do not feel any irritation in the region.
My reports show trace amounts of proteins and blood in the urine.the blood is not visible to me yet the report says its present.My WBC's count is highly large though no bacteria is detected.the PH level is within range...its 6.0. no foam formed.the constant pressure and urination has me troubled.can anyone help out?
Hi!
You appear to be having a urinary tract infection. You have microscopic hematuria or blood in urine which you cannot see with naked eyes butt through a microscope. Your doctor will prescribe a combination of antibiotics to overcome this infection. Along with it you will need to take plenty of fluids, cranberry juice, apple cider etc. Please consult your PCP regarding this. Take care!