werid bruise
I have a bruise on my pantie line that randomly turns into a bleeding circular sore that takes about two weeks to go away what could this be im 18 and have never had sex
Hi!
It is very difficult to diagnose a skin lesion without examining it. However a circular lesion on the skin can be nummular eczema, tinea infection (fungal), pressure urticaria due to jewellery or buttons (or maybe the elastic of your panty), or insect bite. So, try and wear your panty either higher or lower (can achieve by changing the brand and opting for pure cotton) and see if it helps. Otherwise, you need to consult a doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.