Why am I cold?
I moved to a warmer climate because I was always cold in the north.  After being down here for a short time, I began feeling cold all the time again.  I had a thyroid test and the doc said everything was normal.  I'm still suffering from being cold to wearing long underwear during the winter months here (average temp 50-70's).  I never feel the need to run the air conditioner during the summer, which is my favorite time of year now.  What else can I do?  My doctor hasn't a clue.

This discussion is related to Why am I Always cold.
"I had a thyroid test and the doc said everything was normal"

Ask for a copy of the lab report. Verbal is not sufficient.

Copy / post results with the RANGES used by the lab. Normal can be a 'gray' area.

"My doctor hasn't a clue" - that's why their paid so well. (hey, wait a minute!)
With my thyroid disease - I still was freezing even in humid 80's... Its not the outside temp that is the issue - it is the basal (inside) body temp.

HAve you researched anything on basal body temps? - That would be really good reading for you.