more than Hypothyroid?
I was recently told I am hypothyroid and starting a tirosint in the morning.  I've tried the Levo and Synthroid but they gave me migrains.  My TSH was 5.38, Free T4 .83, Thyroid Peroxidase(TPO)Ab 37, Antithyroidglobulin <20. Im having random area nerve pain, Anxiety, tingling in face, vision(not sure if its from to much researching on the computer) pvc's, most day heart rate around 60 some days it stays up 90-100bpm.  Ive read most could be hypothyroid symtoms but I havent seen much on nerve pain or vision.  I had a friend tell me to look into adrenal fatigue. Anyone have all these with hypothyroid or do I need to be looking for more doctors?  The doctors seem to say try this or that and come back in 3-6 months. I had heart stent surgey 1 year ago and on effient, lipitor, fish oil, aspirin. Please if anyone has any ideas or has experienced all these symptoms please guide me.
The body's way of accepting any homone altering medication can have the headache effect. How long did you stay on each certain med?

To regulate yourself give yourself a two week period and what many patients find is to start very slow and work up is best which takes time.
I was only on Levo for about 3 days before the GP doctor switched me sythroid and 1/2 the dose to 12.5mcg. A week after serious headaches and unable to function I call her and she said to stop the meds and go to an endo. I was just concern mostly about the pains, vision and tingling in my face. Ive been fighting different types of pains for a year now. Somedays I think Im being over medicated on my lipitor and other heart medications. Now I find Im hypo here comes even more meds. Ive been on tirosint for 3 days and no migrains so its looking promising Im just concerned about the nerve pain and tingling.
what do you mean vision problems??i m having nerve pains too!!!!tingling all over my body and anxiety.
Sometimes I seem to have fuzzy vision, Ive noticed over the last year researching my health problems and reading so much I have a problem with close up reading. I dont know if it has anything to do with my pains, pvc and tingling. I am 43 yrs old and have spent way to much time researching all of this so I might have damaged my vision trying to find answers.
Dark vision would be a concern,

but most likely -

43 yrs old = a problem with close up reading

welcome to middle age