Trigeminal Neuralgia Community
Introducing a new Community Leader

This patient support community is for discussions relating to trigeminal neuralgia.

Introducing a new Community Leader

Please join me in welcoming Painterchic as your new Community Leader for the Trigeminal Neuralgia Community.  Painterchic has experience, background and knowledge as it relates to Trigeminal Neuralgia, and we look forward to working with her as your community continues to improve and grow!

Best,

Cheryl
MH Community Mgr
Hi everyone,
I am glad to be here as we share information, build relationships and work together facing all the challenges that relate to TN. I am new to this diagnosis actually and am still seeking treatment, advice and information myself. I am not new to Medhelp or forums, and find them to be invaluable. I started out here a few years ago in the OVCA forum and have stayed ever since. It is nice to know you are never alone, even if you don't have the answers, no matter what you are dealing with.
So, I do promise to be nice, to share and to listen. I am learning this as I go, so please bear with me. I will be here as often as I am able, and you know what that means, there are good days and bad days. Lets all hope for more of those good ones for everyone!