Urogynecology Expert Forum
Help Me With My Pee!!!

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Help Me With My Pee!!!

I am a 21 year old male and I have been having some problems with my penis/urethra. I have been having a sensation in the tip of my penis. It feels like something is there. At first I thought I was having urine related problems so I saw the nurse at school. She tested my urine and said that it was perfectly normal and said that I was not exhibiting typical symptoms of a UTI. I was also tested for HIV and STDs back in June 2012 and everything checked out fine. I am very nervous and on edge about this. I have been drinking lots of water and it seemed to have diminshed or gotten rid of hte feeling but it seems to be returning. Can you help me with a diagnosis or at least calm me down???
Please refer your question to the urology forum.