Urogynecology Expert Forum
Red zit like bump on my penis

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Red zit like bump on my penis

I have a red zit like bump on my penis. It looks just like a zit except it doesn't have a head.  I am a virgin so i'm not worried about STD's. You cannot tell easily when my penis is flaccid but when it is erect it is easy to see. During masturbation it turned a bluish color. It does not hurt or itch it's just kind of there. What is it and how do i get rid of it?