Urogynecology Expert Forum
Urogynecology

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

Urogynecology
I should also add, I have been dating the same person for the last 5 years and about  2  or so years ago, I started to experience pain whenever he would try to enter me vaginally from the rear--to the point now where I refuse to allow it because of the pain. It feels like he is poking something, that he shouldn't be and that he didn't use to...
That may be the problem. I am assuming you mean vaginal entry from behind. That may signal pelvic floor muscle trigger points, which are painful, and can sometimed feel like bladder pain/spasms. If your gyn workup is entirely negative, get an evaluation from a pelvic floor physical therapist, who may be able to help you with the bladder and the pain problems.

Dr. Hoyte