Urogynecology Expert Forum
help me please....

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

help me please....

ok im 18 years old and this problem started back about 6 months ago I was at the gym on bench press and felt something pull in my upper leg/groin area and 2 days later I started having problems......frst my right testie was sore and swollen for about a week went to the hospitale the set me an apt with a urollgest so took me 3 month to get in and I explane to him what had happened and tht thing had gotton woser tht I was numb and it was hard to get a boner and he says he don't know what it could be hes never seen a case like tht...... so he put me on Cialis thinking its in my head and it heled somewhat still numb still hard to get it up on my own guy I need help wht could this hard flaccid penis be? whats the cause? and is there any help out there because this is killing me I jus wanna be my old self again....
Please refer your question to the urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD