Urogynecology Expert Forum
help

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

help

Hi, im a little scared. For the reason being that i got to the restroom to do #1 and i felt a burning sensation on my upper part of my foreskin.. when i looked at it i had a blister looking like bubble not to big, its kinda clear and dosent have puss.. can u help me in telling me what may have caused it or what can it be.. p.s.: i did go to do #1 through out the day earlier and didnt have this burning sensation.
Please refer your question to the urology forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD