Urogynecology Expert Forum
wrong one

Questions in the Urogynecology forum are answered by Bruce Crawford, MD, J. Kyle Mathews, MD, and other medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include overactive bladders, bladder pain, fallen/drooping bladder, bowel urgency, bowel prolapse, cystitis, incontinence, pain with intercourse, rectal prolapse, surgery, urinary urgency, and uterine prolapse.

wrong one
I was having my first intercourse with my man and we did it for four consecutive days. I think he penetrated my meatus insted of my vagina... Up till the fifth day im still seeing droplets of blood whenever i pee... Is this normal?
It would be unlikely that penetration into the urethral meatus occurred.  More likely infection or trauma to the area is the cause of bleeding.  An examination would be required to determine what actually is going on.  Dr. Mathews