Women's Choice Community
Vagina help..
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding Women's Choices including abortion, adoption, parenting, problems with a pregnancy, woman's health or life, and fetal anomaly.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Vagina help..

When I spread my vagina lips, I have my pee hole, then below that there is this bump, that has one or two tiny holes, and it's kinda hard and squishy at the same time,& looks like a sponge. is that normal? Under that is the vagina obviously, well you can't really see my hole becuz blocking it is this flesh looking thing, i dont know if thats my pubic bone, my finger curves when i stick it in my vagina, i just don't know what it is? any idea? is that normal too? So basically when I spread my lips it's nothing but flesh, I dont see a hole, it just looks like a gross thing, and then right underneath that is my vagina hole. But i dont know why i have all that folds or bumps. Kinda like my bone is right there. help? no std's or anything, I have a one year old. 6 week check up went okay. Vaginal birth. Did I heal like this? I had an epsiotomy.
1340994_tn?1374197577
Yes, perfectly normal.  

The curving is perfectly normal.  The pubic bone is basically under the heel of your hand when you are in that position.  

It sounds like you didn't investigate your anatomy before giving birth, because I would expect it looked pretty much the same.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Choice Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank