When will I stop bleeding?
I've been bleeding 12 weeks also. It was after a 8 week miscarriage. I had a d&c and about a week later the doctor gave me cydotec. That's really when I started to bleed and it hasn't stopped yet. How long before it stop? She also put me on the pill and it hasn't stopped.
Oh goodness.  I'm sorry to hear this.  I would absolutely be in close contact with your physician.  I wonder why the doctor gave you cytotec after a d&c.  Seems like an unusual protocol as sometimes cytotec is given so that a woman doesn't have to have a d&c.  

Anyway, bleeding is common after the abortion pill, as you know and can last 2 to 3 weeks with sometimes being longer and shorter.  Then your normal period resumes 4 to 6 weeks after that (which could have been someof the bleeding.)

If you have been bleeding for 12 weeks, this is unusual and i would be right back to your doctor's office to work on this issue.  good luck