563?1263745088
granulomatous mastitis User Group
Anyone tried herbal medicine called Resolve (Upper)?
About This Group:

This group is intended as a meeting place and forum for those who have been diagnosed with granulomatous mastitis ('GM') or idiopathic granulomatous mastitis ('IGM'). I think one of the greatest challenges with this disease is its rarity and the associated lack of understanding in the medical community. But we can share here - and hopefully make the healing process a little easier for each other.

Founded by JoJo45 on January 17, 2010
254 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anyone tried herbal medicine called Resolve (Upper)?

A friend of mine who is a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine recommended that I try a product called Resolve (upper).  I was wondering if anyone else here has given this a try and if so, did it help.  I know next to nothing about Chinese Herbal Medicine, but there is a large Chinese population in San Francisco, so it is quite common here.  Thinking of giving it a try.  Here is some info on it:

http://catstcmnotes.com/downloads/Jen/Open%20Clinical%20Manual%20Cover.0/Resolve%20(Upper).htm
1 Comment
Blank
5860291_tn?1379195535
I would recommend you try something you know worked on either a few people or at least someone...I tried lots of herbal medicine which were supposed o be anti inflammatory but just increased my inflammation...I now have 100s of pounds of herbals lying around!
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
raybirds joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 16
Blank
samaz joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 13
Blank
MoViris joined this group