Hello! Just joined :)
I've just joined this after searching for info re vit d deficiency on the net- so good to read other people's experiences - thank you. I've been diagnosed as vit d deficient 3 weeks ago and I was glad my doc found something. I didn't do a symptom search prior to getting my bloods done - only afterwards - and it seems to explain lots of weird things!  I can suddenly feel a high temperature coming on, general aches and pains, migraines (which I'm treated for), low mood (long term but also treated), nausea, lower back ache. I have also gained a lot of weight (and am currently doing the 5:2). I really really want to feel better! I'm 45 and my lovely 72 year old mum has more pazzaz than me. I don't feel as strong as I used to.
I didn't ask my gp how long it would take for my symptoms to subside and reading here it looks like it can take a while. So, it's good to be here :) x
Welcome to the group!  I'm pretty new here too.  I'm hoping that the lack of activity on this forum is a good sign that most people have recovered and moved on.

I can empathize with you in wanting to feel better.  I'm 43 and I see so many seniors with so much more energy than me!

Hope you begin to see some improvements.  How much D are you taking?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12