582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
Hello! Just joined :)
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
316 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hello! Just joined :)

I've just joined this after searching for info re vit d deficiency on the net- so good to read other people's experiences - thank you. I've been diagnosed as vit d deficient 3 weeks ago and I was glad my doc found something. I didn't do a symptom search prior to getting my bloods done - only afterwards - and it seems to explain lots of weird things!  I can suddenly feel a high temperature coming on, general aches and pains, migraines (which I'm treated for), low mood (long term but also treated), nausea, lower back ache. I have also gained a lot of weight (and am currently doing the 5:2). I really really want to feel better! I'm 45 and my lovely 72 year old mum has more pazzaz than me. I don't feel as strong as I used to.
I didn't ask my gp how long it would take for my symptoms to subside and reading here it looks like it can take a while. So, it's good to be here :) x
1 Comment
Blank
Welcome to the group!  I'm pretty new here too.  I'm hoping that the lack of activity on this forum is a good sign that most people have recovered and moved on.

I can empathize with you in wanting to feel better.  I'm 43 and I see so many seniors with so much more energy than me!

Hope you begin to see some improvements.  How much D are you taking?
Blank
Recent Activity
803938_tn?1403751853
Blank
Ecologic commented on mhv's status
18 hrs ago
Blank
Rainglo joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 17
Blank
ucozade joined this group