582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
I am fully cured of Vitamin d Deficiency and got my life back
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
298 members

I am fully cured of Vitamin D deficiency after 7 and a half months of Vitamin D supplement.

First: My issues
I had vitamin D level hovering from 10 to 20 for 2 years depending on the season. My doctor tok it casually and did not recommend any supplement. This impacted my cardio-vascular system and my mind. I developed depression and anxiety. The doctor sent me to Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist. I had only 2 hours of sleep in the night. I will turn and toss. During the day, I will not feel like going to work. My blood pressure will shoot to 160 over 92 sometimes during the night. I did not feel like meeting any friends or relatives. I did not take my daughter to games, McDonalds, or walk. I made poor investment decisions. My wife was patient and otherwise I had been dead. One more thing - sometimes I will feel a strange tickling in my feet and legs. That bothered me but I did not know what to do. This went on from March 2010 to September 2012. While doing my own research I hit this website and got to know about Vitamin D deficiency implications. I consulted my doctor and he aske me to go ahead and try. He thought that this cannot be the cause. From September 2012, I started taking Vitamin D 5000 iu per day (this is in liquid form from company named Sundown, available over the counter from CVS). In addition to this I have been taking only my blood pressure medication. No other meds besides these two. In December 2012 I started noticing some change as my sleep started to increase from 2 hours to 3, 3 to 3.5 hours per night and so on. From March 2013 onwards I started to meet and write to my friends. I started to get 5-6 hours sleep with 2 or 3 interruptions of 15 minutes each. Here, comes mid April and I have my life fully back. I have started working with same zeal. I have registered my daughter in all classes, I am getting full sleep. I wake up at 6:30 am now and go for a walk. I went on business travel and I enjoyed it for the first time after 2.5 years. I have blood pressure of 140 or 135 over 88 and I can live with that. However, no depression, no tiredness, no anxiety.

I owe to this site. If you are suffering, stay on with Vitamin D3 supplement. Mine improved from 18 in September 2012 to 40 in February 2013 and 55 in April 2013. Ask your doctor and start with 5000 IU per day and once you are around 50 or 60, reduce the D3 supplement to 2500 IU or so. Ask doctor and get tested every 2 or 3 months. My Vit. D is 59 now and I will never let it go down under 50 for whole of my life. I have read a lot about it and I feel it has many other benefits. Also, make sure that Vitamin B is tested. Mine had been ok.

I owe a lot to this site....ask questions..and be patient...it takes 7-9 months to recover...Good luck...
Namooni 's d levels are down again Comment
Aug 13
reallybuzzed Just enjoying the day...hav... Comment
Aug 06
reallybuzzed uploaded new photos
Aug 06