My Vitamin D level is 17
I am the kind of person who pushes through and deals with all my discomfort with out complaining so I never noticed the problems I have been having emotionally and physically have to do with my vitamin D deficiency. I am really happy easy going person but suddenly I will feel fatigue, migraines, I have severe mood swings and anxiety (I really hate it!!! cause it is so against my nature!!!) even if I don't eat a lot I still gain weight this is especially frustrating since I go to the gym now for 2 weeks with little to know change in my weight. I started taking around 1600UI of Vitamin D I was prescribed 4000UI but nervous to take it. My teeth are brittle to and I have been having nerve problems in my mouth and I have also become  very sleepy whenever I take just 1600ui... is that normal?
I left you a note as earlier I could not see the "Post a Comment" - as I had not logged on. I had similar symptoms. You will need to take around 5000 iu per day until your Vit D is to level 50 or 60. Then reduce it to 2500 iu per day. Check Vit. D every 3 months and never let it go lesser than 30 and not more than 100.

I took 7 months on 5000 iu per day to get fully cured and starting to enjoy my life back. I was miserable for 2 plus years. This site helped me survive.
Consult your doctor...and read Vitamin D books on Amazon.I am definite that you will get cured. Doctors do not read this stuff in med school as Vit D deficiency is comparatively a recent phenomenon due to indoor life. Also, drug companies do not do reasearch as there is no benefit to them as Vitamin D3 supplement is generic..

Go for it and get your life back as I did...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Nov 17
ChitChatNine commented on Jade59's status
Oct 19
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Oct 18