Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Jan 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in January 2009.
61 - 80 (of 615) questions
This is a curiosity of mine: (Feel free to asnwer once your little one has arrived) When I was pregnant I was quite miserable, sore,...
Well we canceled our internet so i havent had a chance to update you all. My doctor was unable to induce me on the 22nd of dec like we h...
Hi Ladies!! Thanks to all that left notes! I havent had time to upload pics, and only have a couple minutes, but wanted to update rea...
Anna Catherine has arrived on Jan. 20 at 40 weeks and 1 day via c-section after 8 hours of labor and pushing. My labor was progressing v...
First of all...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Second...You should have your beautiful Sophie in your arms by now and I bet you are so thrilled. We ca...
This is a very late post, but we had our Aaliyah Bailey on the 17th January. I had a good labour....it was only 10 hours from first contr...
My period was due on Dec. 26th, but it still hasn't arrived and, given other symptoms, I'm fairly confident that I'm pregnant. I atten...
sorry ladies but i got a question i need an asnwer to..lol..i understand u r supposed to bleed for awhile after delivery even after a cse...
Hello ladies! As we reach the end of our pregnancies Medhelp would like to keep our forum going so that we can share our experiences as ...
http://www.morleyobserver.co.uk/news/Tiny-miracles.4884147.jp
Since Sophia showed to be weighing in at around 10lbs or maybe more, the OB wanted to schedule me for a c-section. Its confirmed for thi...
Ok, I think Im the last one on here to not have delivered! I lost my mucus plug over two weeks ago! What the heck???? I am sooo ready...
i went to the doctor on january 5th for a regular check up, she had me on the monitor and she said that the babys heartbeat is very low, ...
So i had our princess on January 14th, she shoved her little head out 11 days early. It was an easy labor, as far as my first one goes. I...
I was just curious as to who (if anyone) was still awaiting the arrival of their baby? Also...How many of us made it to our due dates,...
Hi Everyone, I was just wondering what signs you experienced before going into labor? Did you just start with contractions or have sympt...
Just wanted to start a new post for us January mommies that are still waiting for the arrival of our babies! I so thought I was in lab...
Well...I'd have to say I will never forget where I was when I went into labor with my 3rd child. It was Saturday Jan. 17th and for onc...
Hey everyone, Look at the post I put on the Premature Babies forum and the response I got!! I am so upset, you have all followed my st...
so ive been mia for a few days..i went in for my csection since baby was breech on jan 14th at 1030am.we were supposed to go in at 1 and ...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.