Acne Community

Acne and holes on face

Hi, Im suffering with acne and holes caused by acne.
Can any1 tell me the medicine for hole removal and even treatment for that and also cost of that treatment.
Im staying in hyderabad now.
Hi there!

The hole like depressions are likely to be due to scar formation and may not respond to topical/ systemic medications and interventional techniques such as laser etc may be required. You may consider consulting a dermatologist for appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Acne holes are essentially scars caused by prior acne. While acne doesn't generally scar, many individuals pick or squeeze their acne. Wear sunscreen daily. Sun exposure can worsen the appearance of your acne holes. As the sun damages your skin, it weakens its ability to heal from scarring.

My advice is better to take laser treatment to get rid from acne scars.
My advice for you , just try renova retin a cream once..It will really helpful for you..
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions