Acne break out

Am 20yr old. I recently had acne break out and dermotologist suugested me to use spongysal foam wash twice,Acnemoist cream twice a day,Deriva MS gel in the evening and Glintra gel before sleep. After 3days of use my skin looks totally burnt out.. Now she asked me to use Cetaphil cream and Teczine tablet. please help me.my skin looks totally worst than before
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, everyones skin reacts different and if its not working then stop. A very good acne line is Proactive. You might give them a try and they are over the counter creams and washes.
Helpful - 0
First of all your using way too many products at once and it's really irritating  your skin. Proactive does not work at all I've tried it I've been dealing with acne half my life. I am not a doctor so as far as pills I can't say but it is true they all stop working even accutane. You need to follow a simple regimen for your skin.

Morning - Johnson and Johnson purpose was (it's very gentle)
Night - st Ives green tea scrub only problem areas it's very drying
And moisturizing is very important but cetaphil might not be enough moisture since your skin is very irritated la Roche posay has great moisturizers they can be found at cvs walgreens amazon and online.

Get the Johnson and Johnson purpose wash and just use that for a few days till your skin calms down. Add other products in slowly for the pimple itself try erythromycin 2% gel you need a prescription and only put a little on each pimple. Too much will make it worse it's all about finding a balance with your skin. Try reading reviews about different lines but trust me keep it simple.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Acne Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions