Acne Community

Bumps on inner thigh.

I have these bumps on my inner thigh area that may be pimples. I having them for a couple of years. They are either red or purple and hurt to touch. When I pop them they puss and bleed. They leave horrible scars and I want to know what they are and how to get rid of them because they are getting annoying.
Hi. Don't pop these spots. That can spread bacteria under the skin leading to future spots in the same place. It can also lead to delayed healing time, secondary infection and scarring.
This doesn't sound like acne pimples which commonly occur on the face, chest and back. It may be keratosis pilaris rubra, see your doctor for a definative diagnosis. You may also wish to repost this in the Dermatology Forum, as I am only an expert on acne.
Eloise.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions