Acne Community

Pus filled lumps around vagina

Ok so I have these pus and sometimes blood filled lumps around my vagina and I don't know what they are.They are very painful and uncomfortable when I sit down. Plz help because whenever I pop them that tend to go away after a while but then come back again.
I have the same exact problem! I think some type of cyst. I have also gotten them on my face and ears. I have one removed from my face, one from my eyelid. I got on about a year and a half ago under my boob. It went from quarter size to the size of a large lemon over night. Not even kidding. The draining process was quite painful, and i had to pack it with these cloth strips, and had to to Wound care at the hospital every week for over a month. Ive decided to suffer with the ones that pop up downstairs for fear of the pain to remove them, and the pure embarassment. I wish i was more help.
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions