Acne Community

blocked pores

hello,
I have a normal skin sometimes going to oily in my noise area only (rarely), i started to use 3 months ago a product or L'oreal, a cheap and commercial one and i started to feel for the first time that i have blocked pores; like a white material stuck in my skin which can't be removed, i read about it and i knew its caused by this product so I stopped using it immediately.

I need please to know what can I do to open these pores and what is the convenient cleanser in this case.

Thank you,
Sebum gets collected under blocked pores .One can see this as small spots called pimples or papules. In few cases, acne does not progress beyond this mild-to-moderate stage and there are small pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads seen. It is advisable to cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub .application of salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide may be helpful. This can help in clearing off the blackheads in blocked pores. For exact treatment it is suggested to see a dermatologist. Other options available are chemical peeling, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing etc.Consult a dermatologist. Hope it helped.
Best wishes and regards!
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions