Acne Community

face skin pores

I have an oily skin.my face skin pores look greater in size than a normal face.due to this my face not look fresh.and I look 10 years more in age than my actual age.I am 24 years and looks like 35 yeara old.plz guide me what should I do.
The cold air of the winter season potentially causes dry skin thus also exacerbating body acne .Regular cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing your skin will help. Makeup containing certain types of oils and waxes may clog pores and lead to more acne breakouts. You should use non-comedogenic beauty products, which contain ingredients that will not clog pores. Dry skin can cause closed and clogged pores .Open pores can be seen due to age or genetics, hormonal imbalances etc. Any dirt and oil can get collected around the face, closing our pores making them swell. It is advised to avoid picking or squeezing pimple or acne as it may lead to further infection, deep scars and enlarged pores. Avoid scrubbing your face with harsh face wash, scrubs etc on you face since it can further enhance open pores and acne. You can try massaging your face with oils like olive and grape seed oil for 5-10 minutes which will help to shrink open pores .Protect your skin from harmful rays of sun and use sun-scream daily with SPF 30 or more. For expert opinion you are suggested to see a dermatologist. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Thanks madam for your reply
As I alresy mention that my skin is too much oily.and you advised me to use olive oil.will it right for my oily and greater size pores skin.is using of oil on a oily face will be a right option.I think by using this my face will look more oily.Madam Plz guide me.abi to meri shadi b hona hy or uss k lye u know k face fresh dikhna chahiye.koi larki lift hi nhi  krati aisy face k sath kehti hn k you are not  24 year old.you are 35 year.
Sorry madam for using Urdu and frank comments.You are an Indian and can understand so I use it.
waiting for your reply
Shafique.

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions