Vicki595 is celebrating 6 months today!!!!!

What a wonderful way to kick off the weekend!

Vicki, you have been such a great help to me and you are someone I lean on. I am so very proud of you lady for what you have accomplished and how you give yourself so freely here to help others. I am proud to call you friend.

You were a welcome addition to this community and I know the members appreciate you. I hope you stick around for a long time (if you don't, I will hunt you down and shoot you).

Enjoy your day and do something nice for yourself (jewelry is good)!

Big Hugs........................

Kudos Vicki...you are an inspiration to so many people...myself included.  WAY TO GO VICKI!!!
Vicki,

I just totally broke down and started crying!  I would say that there's something wrong with me for that, but it is such a happy cry.  (there is the obvious stuff wrong with me, but I won't go there! I don't want IBK to threaten to shoot me??)

There are people who have touched my life.....Not all of them in a positive way, but I have to say that you have been such a positive, amazing influence for me, and I am grateful and thankful everyday for you.  When I first got here, scared half to death and miserable, I was drawn to your intelligence and caring but no nonsense style.  I loved it then and still love it now!  You have a way of threatening me with my life in a loving way??!!!!!!  

You have taught me a lot here, and I see you help so many everyday.  You make me smile and laugh at my computer some days, to a point that other people are looking at me funny!  

You're SO STRONG, Vicki, and I'm so glad you're my friend!!!!!  I love you to death today and every day!!!

Lea Ann

(Norman.....Mother??)  
Hey Lee Annie~   This little "psycho" girl loves you,as well. I've told you many times: I think our brains are attached!!  You just "get me"!

So,this begs the question: "Will you marry me?"     LMAO !!!

( I can see you spitting out your apple juice right about now ! )

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
      xoxo
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well let me run and get my cubic zirconia ring on before i finish this.........

Okay, ring on..

Congrats my friend on 6 months of clean time and another Congrats on 20 yrs of being cancer free!!  How truely grateful you must feel right now.  Thank you for all that you do here, it is appreciated and noticed.  May you continue on your path of recovery and wellness~~~~~~~hugs to you          sara

Thanks for the laughs we share.  We really are going to he!!~~~~LMAO
Vicki, you were one of the 1st to show up and support me on my first go round back in June. I appreciate that immensely. Congrats on 6 months and best of luck in the future.

Peace.....

Jimi
Vicki,
CONGRATS you are doing such a good job ,,, Keep it up!!!!!

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community