Addiction: Substance Abuse Community
32k Members

can you smell it

Is there an odor on someones breath after they use crack cocaine?
there may be some odor after smoking crack, but you would just bout have to be there within 5 minutes of them smoking a hit to really smell it. but my wife can smell it on my clothes more than on my breath. fabric tends to hold smells longer then our breath does i guess.
When he comes home I can smell like a burnt plastic type of smell on his breath.  I am 7 months pregnant and have super sonic smelling power right now.  He is trying really hard to hide it from me but I see a pattern in his behaviour.  What do you smoke it out of?
A glass pipe usually...
You can smoke it from anything that wont burn up - heated spoons, heated foil, all sorts of pipes, even the cars cigarette lighter ------  it usually has a strong chemical smell -
how long does it stay in your system?
I tested positive after 7 days