Hair loss - Help needed

I have moved to a cold country Finland from Asia. I have noticed that my hairs are falling a lot here. Please advise me what should I do. Someone told me that I should wash my hairs by beer, this will make my hairs healthy and strong. If you think so then let me know which beer should I buy? What should be alcohol quantity in beer? or I should dilute it too?

Please advise.

Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

Beer can add body, fullness, softness, and shine to dull, flat hair. The proteins found in the malt help to coat, rebuild, and repair damaged hair. For the same flat beer works better than fresh and malt beer can also be used. But for hair fall, you need to pay attention to your diet. Your hair needs vitamins and minerals to grow that it can only get from the bloodstream. So if you want to speed up your hair growth and thickness you should limit the intake of fat and salts. Selenium, zinc and magnesium are some of the minerals that your hair needs and also amino acids and vitamin E will help in growing hairs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0
Yes washing hair with beer makes hair very smooth silky and shiny even you could go for beer shampoo that will also help you out to give an good effect to your hair.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Alopecia Community

Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions