Brain/Pituitary Tumors Community

brain surgery vessel malformation

When will my dizziness go away? I've had two surgeries, last one in december on the brain stem one through the right side of my head, second through the back, or my hand and my left foot, paralyzed among other things.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I read in your profile that your malformation was on your pons - and part of your pons effects your ears. So depending on where the malformation was, it could have been the part where could have effected the vestibular part. That is my best guess.

I would get the surgical reports and find out. The fastest way is to ask your doctor and to see if anything can be done. Dizzy is a terrible feeling though.