Colitis Community
103 Members

can anal toy cause colitis?

I used a semi flexible anal toy that felt way too big after insertion ... we very gentle and used copuous amounts of lube. went about 6 inches deep and it caused instant orgasm, expulsion of toy, and then i immediately passed out.
i woke in the morning feeling completely exhausted, and the next day it was hard for me to walk...but no bleeding.
So I went to the emergency room because I felt like something just wasn't right, but I never told them what me my girlfriend did with the toy. I received an exam and they insisted it was my crohn's disease flaring up... i hadn't really had a crohn's flare up yet after being diagnosed with it 2 years ago because I went on a healthy diet.. but I took antibiotics they gave me. The next day my abdomen was having shooting pains all over and in the emergency room they said my entire colon was swollen and I had a slight rectal abscess. but no perforations.. they kept me for three days before I asked for a stool test because I pooped out a black orb of putridness. They informed me I had Cdiff... I took the vancomyocin for cdiff, the prednisone (gave me mad hullucinations) for crohns.
I finished the vancomyocin treatment and my stool is negative for cdiff and I don't have diahrea..I am still on antiinflammatories however my lower back and pelvis are still very sore. I have had MRI's of my intestines with and without contrast, ct scans, all from a Gastrol enterologists perspective. It has been six weeks and I can't sit without pain, poop without pain, any sort of movement of my pelvis hurts...and I am feeling like I have to poop most of the time but they are phantom.
The colonoscopy tells me I have colitis, hemmoroids. I have pain in my sacrum all day and my spine and pelvis pop with any movement which is very painful. Plus I have on and off pain just under my belly button. right now it feels like there is a burning acorn inside of my rectum about 5 inches in i'm guessing. and my back is completely sore. what the hell is happening to me? am I ever going to be alright again? is it crohn's/ colitis symptoms? or do I have a hernia of some sort?
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem