5 years

I have had this problem for 5 years - they keep telling my i have psorisis, but its spreads with tiny brown specs that if i itch them it turns into a sore- then i can pull small white things out of my skin - the spec turns into a circle that itches and spreads if i scratch - now i have them all over my arms on my back - even in my eyelid - my nose itches and i feel like there is something in my nose- i have been use salitic acid from acne treatment on them which seems to help some but i dont think it is strong enough- please help
From your symptoms body lice also needs to be ruled out. The other possibility is of tinea corporis. According to CDC(centre of disease control), Intense itching (“pruritus”) and rash caused by an allergic reaction to the louse bites are common symptoms of body lice infestation. Wash the Clothing, bedding, and towels in hot water and dry them in sun after machine drying them. Topical permethrin or Lindane cream may be needed which are available by prescription only. Treatment of scabies is the same i.e permethrin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.