Buttocks rash/lesion

About a  couple weeks or so I noticed a few circular lesion/rash under my buttocks(cheeks) and a few in the inside of my buttocks. I am unsure how and when  they got there i just hapened to feel one. The one near my crack itches sometimes  and unfornately I scratched it until it bleed.  I am not sure if I had an allergic reaction to something or if it is cancer or something else. it's so embarrassing and ugly. Also they look dry. Putting ointment on them makes them look better but they are still there. Please help!! I do hav very sensitive skin but I am so unsure of these!!!
From the symptoms contact dermatitis, sweat dermatitis, hives and heat rash need to be ruled out. The other possibility is of lichen planus. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. It is an itchy papular eruption characterized by its violaceous color
Treatment is available only on prescription and consists mainly of steroids, retinoids, hydroquinone and phototherapy.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.