Cyst and tumor left leg upper lateral area

Concerned do I need 2nd opinion : I recently had ultrasound on upper left leg hip area due to mass ..was told I have possibly a lipoma tumor on leg above the knee and further up on left outer side o thigh is swollen area they say is cyst also have one lump that bulges out on my left butt cheek but it did not get images ... The one above knee been there since March and upper area for about three years after a car accident but recently had fall down stairs in January since then has gotten bigger and is very sensitive to touch before it wasn't really painful actually the majority of it was numb I had no feeling but now hurts to even shower when I try to wash ....my doctor seems to say no worries but he's not even for sure what it is any advice?
While trauma can trigger pain and extra growth of a lipoma, it is prudent to get yourself examined early on.