Dark spots on palm and feet,

Hello Doctor,

I have had itches on the groin area before ten days and last week i consulted a dermatologist who gave me terbinfine 250mg for ten days and Onabet cream am using this from last saturday and the groin area is getting dry and skin is peeling. But last friday night i have noticed few pink spots ( before starting the medicine) on the left hand - Palm, i thought its some mosquito bites or allergy and slowly it spread on the palm and on the fingers as well and then on the right palm as well. In few days it becomes dark - its not itchy or painful .Last night i have noticed this on the feets as well.I dont know what it is ??? Pls help me am really worried... Pls

Thanks,
From the symptoms the possibilities of an allergic reaction to the drugs and fungal infections of the palm and soles need to be ruled out. If there is any blister formation on these areas and you have fever as well then viral infections should be investigated. My sincere advice is to consult a dermatologist as without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.