Dry Eyelids

I have just been diagnosed with psoriasis.  It is affecting my hands and feet.  I have lost a few of my fingernails and a couple toenails, which is disgusting.  My dermatologist has given me some cream (Dovonex) which I am to use twice daily.
I also have very dry eyelids (both corners and complete eyelids are red and puffy) and they have a tendency to be itchy.  Is that associated with the psoriasis or something different?  I have been putting vaseline on them at night but it doesn't seem to help.
Any recommendations.  

It is true that psoriasis is associated with dry and itchy skin. However, you must check and find out from your dermatologist if this is a lesion of psoriasis or not. It is difficult to say that for sure from what you said.

Let us know what your doctor says and keep us posted.

Best regards