Flat warts on my shaving area

I have been suffering from flat wart for nearly 7 years now. They usually appear on my chin, behind my ear and on my head scalp. But the ones on my chin are very very stubborn. I have been to dermatologist every month, removing on an average 3-4 warts. I doctor have tried out various way to remove them (Applying cantharidin, liquid nitrogen + Currettage and burning the wart ). I have also stopped shaving and just trim my beard now a days, but still they come back at different places and sometimes after couple of months later at the same place. I dont know what else I can do.

I have tried varios medicines,
1. Zinc tablets.
2. Aldara cream (I am half way through the course)
3. Over the counter wart freezing solutions

I have tried different doctors and so embarrassed with the temporary scars they have on my face after the treatment.

Please help me and I want to be like a normal person
Although there are several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts ,other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.