Dermatology Community
53.9k Members
Avatar universal

Gristle-like Dot Under Skin of Penis and an Apparently Dromant Lump Above Testicle


While I am erect and masturbating I can feel a small gristle-like spot or lump or dot thing on the shaft of my penis. It is not painful at all but when masturbating it is uncomfortable and of course not pleasureable. I can masturbate but I "bump into it", if you will, and I still know it is there which is somewhat off-putting. It is rather difficult to find while flaccid and it is under the skin; while flaccid it is sort of under the head but due to being erect it appears to move down my shaft a bit. However, I can seem to move it slightly but it does seem to be fixed, and I haven't noticed any increase in size over the last few days.

I don't know if it is a hard gristle bump or if it is a sort of spot. I can't squeeze it because that would mean pinching my skin which would hurt a lot! I have had a look elsewhere online and I don't think it is a fordyce spot; it could be a lymphocele but it is apparently always present; it is not lichen planus; it is not genital warts; it is not a herpes or syphilis type of sore or ulcer and again it's not painful but is a bit uncomfortable while masturbating, as I said; I thought it could be peyronie’s disease but reading more about that, that is not causing my penis to curve; it is not molluscum contagiosum; and it doesn't seem like cancer of the penis and I am not worried about that, plus I am way younger than 60. It doesn't look as if it has any colour because it is under the skin and I can't actually see it. So I am not certain what it could be. I have noticed it only recently - I'd say in the last couple of weeks or so.

I do have a masturbation toy which you can have "sex" with but it is not well-designed, no matter what they try and advertise falsely, because it has become rather loose after use. Sorry to be graphic.

Other than that, I am at a loss.


P.S. As a separate question, I have had a pea or bean-sized lump above one of my testicles which I think is on the tube (I can't remember the name of the tube at the moment) for a number of years now. It might be connected to the testicle, for example like an islet but joined to a main mass of land by a small, narrow strip of land, but by feeling alone I can't tell properly. That is not painful at all and of course I am still here and it has not increased in size. It has never bothered me, and it just seems to be a random, rogue lump sort of like a stationary satellite around my testicle and apparently not doing anything. What do you think that might be?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions