Help! Itchy bumps on face...

I'm 20 years old and I've been dealing with this problem for a little over a year now and it's came up out of no where! I've been to three different dermatologists and no one is helping. I feel absolutely alone and confused. These bumps are embarrassing!

So they start out as pimple-like bumps on my face, I try to pop them but only clear fluid comes out. So now I just leave them alone. But, when I leave them alone they ITCH. They itch ridiculously bad. So I just scratch and scratch and they welt up like a mosquito bite. Eventually I scratch so much that the "top" of the bump comes off and there's a little crater there. When I stop scratching, it of course scabs over but it isn't a thick red scab like you would normally get. It's yellowish and it's really thin. So when it starts itching again and I scratch it, it comes off very easy. Anyway it takes them WEEKS to go away and it's hard to cover them with makeup because the scabs are big. The only thing that has helped a little bit is some kind of topical solution that's watery-like. I have a sponge that I put it on the bumps with. It burns but it dries them up quicker than if I just left them there. I don't know what to do anymore. But if they get bad on my face, they eventually go down my neck, my upper back, and my chest. Please tell me you guys can help. ):

The last visit to the dermatologist: I was supposed to go in for a patch test to see if I was allergic to something because no medication I would take would work. The dermatologist cancelled the testing when he walked in and said I needed to be tested for PCOS because it looked like "acne". I did find out that I do have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) but this is NOT acne. I've had acne ever since I can remember and acne does not itch like this nor does it scab like this or swell up like a mosquito bite. Ugh.