I feel like I have oral herpes, but I am not sure. Can someone help me out?

I am trying not to think the worst here, but I have done some reading on oral herpes and I think its very possible that I have it. I have what looks like a soar or maybe a blister (I am not really sure how to describe it) and it has some bumps around it (the soar is tiny, like the size of a pimple). I think the bumps are fluid-filled but again, I am not sure. The spot is extremely itchy. It doesn't really burn like everyone says it should though. I tried to wash my face earlier when i was in the shower and it burned when I splashed water on it. I am hopefully going to the dermatologist tomorrow but I just wanted to see if I could maybe get some answers before to mentally prepare myself. I am freaking out!  
I forgot to mention it is located on my chin below my lips.