I need molluscum advice!

I have had molluscum for almost 14 weeks now and it shows no signs of slowing or going away.  Most people have 5-10 pustules but I have approx. 30 in my groin area.  They are small in size but I am at wits end with this virus.  Would it be worth getting them all frozen off?  It just seems very tedious and I do not know if it is necessary.  I have already been given Aldara with no results.  I have also "waited it out" like my doctor has told me.  I just want to be rid of it.  Please help!
           Thanks for writing in. Molluscum contagiosum is a common condition where small warty bumps (mollusca) appear on the skin. It is caused by a virus that can be passed on by skin contact or from contaminated towels, flannels, soft toys, etc. It is not serious and usually clears within 12-18 months without any treatment. What is your age? Is it causing any other symptoms like itching, oozing?

Mollusca are not usually itchy, painful, or serious. A scar is not usually left when they go, but sometimes a tiny pitting (indented) scar remains. The most common treatment is to squeeze each molluscum between fingernails, or with forceps or tweezers. The aim is to squeeze out the central plug of each molluscum. This can be done by a doctor or nurse.

Other treatment options that may be considered by a doctor or nurse include: freezing treatment with liquid nitrogen; a hot metal stick (diathermy) to burn off mollusca; scraping the mollusca off with an instrument called a curette; touching the mollusca with various chemicals such as phenol. These treatments can be painful, and are not usually done on children.

I would suggest that you take the opinion of your doctor whether to wait few more months or start off treatment with the above mentioned options.
All the best.