Mole on scalp

I am a 70 yr old male from India. I have a growth on my scalp. It bothers me occassionally. It is like a growth but not increasing in size. Can you help. Thanks
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be a sebaceous cyst, wart, seborrheicc keratosis which is a benign skin growth or a pilar cyst. All of them need to be removed by excision or laser treatment. For warts, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.