Red Rashes

I has had a  pimple on my breast  then in spread into a coin size red rash .It has been there for about a month.I have also started to see small red rashes on my chest , breast and stomach with scabs on top of them.I am worried because everyday a few more appears.Help.Thank you.
It can be due to some viral skin exanthema, allergic reaction or pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)
I suggest you to get the diagnosis confirmed from a dermatologist. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.